The provider undertakes to deliver the services requested by the beneficiary within a time period agreed by both parties. The interval is calculated from the date of payment, based on the issued invoice by the provider and the provision made by the beneficiary to the provider with the necessary information needed to carry out the project.Through this agreement, the beneficiary provides full rights to the provider, regardless of method or application. The provider is entitled to log the forms of communication with beneficiaries, regardless of the nature or subject and beneficiary expressly gives consent through this agreement.The collected information will be stored in secure digital environments and the beneficiary will have access to them by written request. Disclosure of this information to competent legal or third parties shall be made strictly under the provider's acceptance.All the entries in the CITIPRO WORLD and Google Maps database will be managed and controlled by the provider and shall not be transferable both during and after the termination of this agreement. The provider will have full rights to any of the location records (CITIPRO WORLD records, Google Maps records, Google+ pages), and the beneficiaries will be able to update their own profiles.
- register and activate the beneficiary location on CITPRO WORLD, Google Maps, and Google+ databases according to the package chosen by the beneficiary;
- provide technical support to the beneficiary depending on the chosen package (SILVER or GOLD) and the level of priority;
- ensure that beneficiary location data is displayed properly on both CITIPRO WORLD and Google platform registration database;
- fix the errors in the event of their occurrence within a short period of time from the date of their finding, or upon receipt of a notice from the beneficiary;
- ensure the beneficiary authenticated access through username and password to the CITIPRO WORLD platform, to user's account and location management;
- stores all data/information in a secure environment with optimal operating parameters;
- represent the beneficiary interests in collaboration with other partners or suppliers strictly on the field of activity of the CITIPRO WORLD platform;
- ensure access to the presented tools, according to the registration package;
- optimize the location profile for search engines indexability (Google, Bing, Yahoo!, etc.) as well as propagation on social networking sites;
- provide beneficiary access to information editing on Google Maps/Google+ for the entire activation period;
- run promotional campaigns for the locations according to promotional subscriptions purchased by the beneficiary;
- designate a single person responsible for the project, on any changes and operations that may be required later;
- notify in writing at least 10 business days prior to changing the contact person for collaboration and updating the information within the CITIPRO WORLD account;
- provide in writing to the email address "[email protected]" details on the creation of online promotion campaigns according to offers, products and services;
- make sure that at least 10 business days before the expiration of the package, the financial obligations will be paid in full;
- is solely responsible for the uploaded content (texts, photographs, video, logo or any other digital material) used in the composition of the location profile and the legality of the performed activity;
- notify the provider of any errors in processing or display on the CITIPRO WORLD platform;
- allow the provider to label any information published and administered by CITIPRO WORLD platform;
- does not solely place a registration location request on Google Maps and Google+;
- does not claim on his own any of the published information/profile on Google Maps and Google+;
- authorize and grant the provider administrative rights to online information and accounts (social networking accounts, directories, etc.) throughout the activation period in order to update general information and optimize promotional campaigns;
- do not declare the provider responsible for the loss of information (texts, photos, videos, logos, emails, contact data, or any other digital information) uploaded on CITIPRO WORLD platform;
- do not use the email address obtained through the Gold Package under marketing purposes or on other mass emails services, or send commercial information/offers to recipients who have not subscribed in a way directly to the CITIPRO WORLD newsletter or location profile (non-compliance will result in loss of email address and content);
- not use profanity language in formulating the content of the location profile, or address any user or visitor in an abusive/profanatory way;
- do not promote online or real-life campaigns, discussions and disputes against CITIPRO WORLD platform or any of its services;
- to direct funds for promotional purposes in the event of a business growth;
- constantly update location profile and ensure that the displayed data is up to date and does not mislead visitors;
- use only personal or original content in location profile creation without using any copied information from the world wide web (plagiarism drastically reduces indexability);
- inform the provider of any suspicious activity detected on the CITIPRO WORLD platform;
- reach an amiable settlement with the provider in case of any dispute, before appealing to other legal entities;
- display the registration certificate or badge, issued by CITIPRO WORLD at its location shortly after its delivery throughout the activation period;
- ensure commission payment to CITIPRO WORLD, resulting from the sale of products through the CITIPRO WORLD platform (the commission charged by the CITIPRO WORLD platform;
- to pay for the solicited services via debit/credit card in order to fasten the profile processing;
- provide administrative access to CITIPRO WORLD on any registered Google Maps/Google+ location related to the registration on CITIPRO WORLD platform;
- maintain good services quality and never delete more than five negative reviews in row (failure to comply will attract profile suspension)
When you create an account and accept these terms you become a member of our community. During your time with us, you agree to follow the ground rules outlined in these terms so please read and understand them carefully. It is your duty to keep yourself updated regarding these terms and conditions, as they might change over time and it is not our obligation to inform you about changes in advance.
When you become a Member, you get access to our services in accordance with the purchased products. All payments are necessary to be made prior to the profile creation and get validated by one of our team members. Only real people, using their real details, can subscribe to CITIPRO WORLD.
You need to be 18 years or over to become a Member. If you’re under 18 you will need to use the account of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, with their permission, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities.
You guarantee that the provided information is true, accurate and complete and that you will keep your account information up-to-date (email address, phone number, address, etc.). Your account is not transferable. You are responsible for any use of CITIPRO WORLD that occurs in conjunction with your username and password, so keep your password secure and don’t let any other person use your username or password. If you are aware of any unauthorized use of your account or if there is any breach of security you are obligated to let us know immediately using any available methods at your disposal on our website.
Given the nature of any digital service that can be delivered instantly after a purchase has been made, there is no trial or grace period after purchasing a subscription product, which means all sales are final. Once you have accessed our platform, there is no way to return the information you have accessed/seen or downloaded, as such refunds cannot be provided unless we have made changes to these terms that materially affect you to your detriment. In case of physical products, all vendors from our market are obligated to comply with the refund law/policy governing the state of the purchase and they are solely responsible for the product quality, delivery and returns.
We will assess refund requests on their merits but generally, there is no obligation to provide a refund if:
- you have changed your mind;
- you subscribed by mistake;
- you ask for goodwill;
- you lack the technical ability to make the item work;
- you can no longer download the item because it has been removed from our website;
- you are in breach of our fair play policy
Our support is limited to billing and/or technical inquiries regarding the CITIPRO WORLD website only. Users with support access will be able to place an inquiry through a dedicated page (access link available in the account menu), according to their membership type. All support requests will be handled and treated equally, respecting the order of the requests in which they were made. Each inquiry will be answered within a 48h timeframe. CITIPRO WORLD will not be held responsible for any losses, regardless of their nature. We will do our best to provide you with a solution in the above mentioned timeframe and it is imperative to request support only through the support form.
FAIRPLAY & CONDUCT
Your use of CITIPRO WORLD including the content and the items must comply with our policies from time to time including any fair use policy. Being a Subscriber/Member is not an automatic right, it is a benefit for those who follow our reasonable rules. We hope that you will be with us for a long time. But we may be using reasonable discretion, decide whether or not your use of CITIPRO WORLD complies with these terms. We can suspend or terminate your subscription account at any time for any reason (acting reasonably of course) including:
- if you breach these terms;
- if you act in a way that does not align with the values of our community;
- or if you act in a way that could cause us or others harm
If we do decide to permanently terminate your CITIPRO WORLD account you must not apply for a new account as unfortunately, you will no longer be welcome. No refunds will be provided to customers who have their accounts terminated. Examples of reasons for termination may include:
- abusive behavior and/or excessive negativity towards our staff and/or other customers;
- repeated defamatory, malicious, and/or false statements including slander against us, and/or attempts to persuade potential customers away from purchasing our products;
- promoting competitor products, contributing to software piracy, hacking, spamming, or other illegal acts;
- attempting to circumvent our fair use policy (see below)
FAIR USE POLICY
We operate a fair use access policy. CITIPRO WORLD is for real individual people to use, using their real details. It is NOT for other websites to use for the purpose of adding to their database. This is expressly forbidden and will lead to immediate account termination. No refunds will be provided.
MEMBERSHIP AND/OR PRICE CHANGES
We do not promise that any particular item will continue to be available on our website. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue all or part of the services with or without notice. Further, we may add new services with or without notice. Prices of any products are subject to change at any time by posting the changes to our website.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to this website and we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us.
TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT & IP CLAIMS
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that an item or content on CITIPRO WORLD infringes upon any intellectual property right then, please see the information in our copyright policy.
LIABILITY & INDEMNITY
You indemnify us against all losses, costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis), expenses, demands or liability that we incur arising out of, or in connection with, a third party claim against us relating to use of CITIPRO WORLD or any item or service. CITIPRO WORLD and the items on the website are made available to you on an “AS IS” basis. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Our liability to you in connection with CITIPRO WORLD or these terms, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, is limited as follows:
- we exclude liability for any of these things incurred by you: loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of customers, loss of capital, damage to reputation, loss in connection with any other contract, loss of data, or indirect, consequential or special loss, damage or expense; and
- our total aggregate liability to you is otherwise limited to the total amounts paid by you to us for your subscription in the 3 months immediately preceding the date on which the claim giving rise to the liability arose.
We strive to have CITIPRO WORLD available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week but you know how the internet works: occasionally you might not be able to access the platform, and this might happen for any reason, at any time, with or without notice, or at our absolute discretion. We might also change aspects of how the platform works, including the kinds of items available on our site. We will not be liable to you for any loss you suffer as a result of these things.
If you’re agreeing to these terms on behalf of someone else then you’re promising to us that you have full legal authority to bind that third party. Remember that only real people/companies can subscribe to CITIPRO WORLD.
In some places, there may be non-excludable warranties, guarantees or other rights (‘non-excludable consumer guarantees’). We do not exclude, restrict or modify non-excludable consumer guarantees in these terms. Except for non-excludable consumer guarantees, we are bound only by the express promises made in these terms. Our liability for breach of a non-excludable consumer guarantee is limited, at our option, to replacing or paying the cost of replacing the relevant item or service, (unless the non-excludable consumer guarantee says otherwise). You must not use an item in violation of any export laws that apply to you.
We may block you, terminate your subscription or refuse to process a payment if we reasonably believe there is a risk associated with you, your subscription, or that payment, including if it breaches a law or regulation. Examples of where we might do this include transaction where the payment is from or to a person or country sanctioned by an authority (like the United Nations, or the European Member States); or where we reasonably believe there is a legal or regulatory risk or a risk of loss being suffered by us or our members. You promise that you are not located in a sanctioned country and are not on a sanctioned person list. We may also block members from a country if we can’t make payments to or from that country. You should check what payment methods are available in your country for making payments. We may take any of the actions stated in this section without notice. As our site is global, there are different laws that may apply and these may restrict our relationship with you.
RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE PARTIES
Nothing in these terms is to be construed as constituting a partnership, joint venture, employment or agency relationship between you and us, or between you and any other member. Neither you nor us can bind each other in any way.
Any notice you send us must be submitted via email. Any notice we send to you will be emailed to the email address you provided us.
Parties shall attempt in good faith to resolve amicably any disputes, controversies or differences arising out of or in connection with this agreement. In the event of no amiable settlement is reached, disputes, controversies or differences will be brought to the competent courts for settlement at the premises of the provider.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may change these terms at any time and, if we make changes, we will take reasonable steps to let our Subscribers know about the changes. You can also keep track of whether changes have been made to our terms by referring to the version and effective date at the footer of the terms. If a change we make has a material effect on you to your detriment then you may, upon demonstrating that detriment to us, cancel your subscription in accordance with section 7 above. However, if you continue to use our platform after the changes are made, then you will be agreeing to the changes regardless of the amount of time which has elapsed. Whether a change has a material effect on you to your detriment depends on the nature of the change and your particular circumstances. For example, a change which causes you to incur increased transaction fees, or which removes an entire category of items, could have a material effect on the amount of value you get out of our website. The removal of individual items or a minor clarifying change to the terms will not typically have a material effect on you to your detriment.